Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Ride

Madeline loves to go to Target to ride the bikes.  Is it a little sad that we have to go to Target to ride bikes?  A little.  Anyways, we decided she should have one to ride on this summer so she can get better at it.  We keep it in the trunk of the car and ride around mostly in the parking lot and sidewalks.  

It comes with cool streamers on the handlebars and an awesome box for collecting treasures along the way.  

Yesterday we took it out around the lake for a little ride.  We didn't get too far.  She's not that good at it yet.  I mostly end up pushing her.  I'm thinking now that we should have gotten the one with the parent handle on it.  But, she loves to go fast.


And she still doesn't really enjoy her picture being taken.  

One day she will wish she had smiled at the camera a little more.

4 comments:

Beth Simmons said...

Such a big girl riding her bike! These are really fun pics:)

the mcquiddys said...

What a fun bike! I love the streamers. Brings back fond memories. I wish they made adult versions. :) Smile or no smile, she's a sweetheart. Oh and happy 6th anniversary!

Sincerely Anna said...

That looks like a great ride!! It won't be long before she's pedaling since she can already reach. E. can't even reach the pedals on J's old Fisher Price trike yet and I'm REALLY wishing I saved that handle that came with it. I throw things away too soon, it must have taken up too much room in storage.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh...LOVE the header shot. that is soooo cute!!! your such a good photographer..dang!