Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the love of my life.  Andrew is the best father in the world.  He loves these two with a selfless love.  He would do anything for them.  Even give up his Saturday mornings to play with them so I can sleep in.  (Ok, maybe that's for me.  But, that's why I love him.)

He is so fun, energetic and ready for any adventure with them.  They are going to have the best childhoods because of him. Thank you, Andrew, for being so wonderful!  

Happy Father's Day to my dad and Andrew's dad as well.  We love our father's so much for their Godly heritage, support, wisdom and for being such wonderful grandfathers.  

2 comments:

Becky Swann said...

What a good DAD!

Paul Glenn said...

Thanks for your kind post honoring Andrew, Steve, and Paul
God bless you.