Monday, August 2, 2010

Rides

Oh my word, am I still posting about the beach?  The pictures keep getting worse and worse as well.  The lighting was horrible (it was nighttime), so they are all really grainy.  But, I guess a bad picture is better than no picture.  Well, at least sometimes it is.  

One evening we headed to Broadway at The Beach to ride the rides.  Madeline has been talking about them, especially these fast cars, for the past year.  Poor thing.  A year to a 2 year old is half a lifetime.   (We really need to work on her "thumbs up.")  

I think she thought the train was pretty boring.  She was ready to get off.  

Oliver took the opportunity to play with Baby and Big Girl while Madeline wasn't watching.  

Daddy was the only one who would ride the tea cups with her.  Every other adult had a realistic fear of throwing up shortly after getting off.  It brings back bad memories of the Tilt-A-Whirl when I was little.  


Oliver finally got to ride the carousel.  

1 comment:

Becky Swann said...

Just strolled through all your latest beach pictures! Glad you had so much fun with your family! Made me miss coming over to hang out:)