Monday, August 23, 2010

I knew it would happen...

...I just wasn't expecting it today.  I was never passed through the rites of having an older sister.   I only had an older brother.  And he never would have put me in a tutu.  Maybe make me play with his rubber wrestling figurines or matchbox cars (I actually liked those), but never a tutu.  

Madeline thought he needed his "hat" on as well.  I'm not sure the gangster, one ear in/one ear out thing, goes well with him.  I can see his eyes begging me to save him.  

Mom failed to come to his rescue.  He has to take matters into his own hands.  But, look how loved he is.  I haven't seen her smile like this for the camera in a long time.  Don't worry buddy, you will be bigger one day and she will learn what it means to have a brother around.  :)

7 comments:

Sincerely Anna said...

Oh that is TOO FUNNY. Yes, he does look like he's looking for you to rescue him!

Trisha said...

hahahahahaha! That is awesome! Make sure Jon Lockard sees this post!

Building Walls said...

That's ADORABLE :)

Beth Simmons said...

I knew I'd see this on the blog soon:) Poor baby boy, he does look pretty cute in a tutu!

Lauren said...

hilarious! i love it! i used to dress Ben up in girl clothes also :)

Julie said...

Love this post Naomi! If Oliver is anything like Buddy, he'll be getting those tutus out himself and putting them on because he wants to in no time. I've heard this is a phase that all boys go through... Enjoy it! :-)

The Sinks said...

That's awesome! Kathryn would definitely approve. Don't worry, Oliver, Jackson has some pretty sweet ballerina moves he can do, and has occasionally been spotted with a bow in his hair,but he ever remains masculine all the same...