Friday, August 27, 2010

More Michigan

I still have lots of pictures from Michigan to post.   I was feeling a little overwhelmed with all of them.  So, I think I'm back in the groove though.  We spent a day in Holland.  Which is an adorable little town, where Marg, (Andrew's mom or Nana), went to college actually.  We ate lunch, got ice cream and candy, looked in lots of cute shops and had a rather lovely afternoon.  

One day, Andrew's going to build a cool tree house like this for our kids. :)  Can you see Madeline in there doing her work?

I love how Madeline smells flowers.  It just makes me smile.  

Andrew saw this store and it made him think of our friends, you know who you are :)

3 comments:

Sincerely Anna said...

What a cute street. I noticed a sign that said Smooch. What kind of store was that?

Brad and Lauren Holmes said...

I think Andrew may be one of the only people that thinks of Brad when they see the initials JB! It is such a special gift (and thoughtful too) that you took those photos and posted it on your blog too. :-) Thanks for being such sweet friends.

Brad and Lauren Holmes said...

Nice pictures ...

-JB
CSO, JB Biotech ... "Allow us to electrify you!"