Sunday, August 26, 2007

New Couches!


Well, it has only taken us 3 years. But, we have finally ordered some new couches. Our old couches were very comfortable, but they were getting very dirty and getting many holes in them. They were given to us by our neighbor when we moved in, which was very generous. But, it was time to get some new ones.

So, we got some chocolate brown velvet sofas. I know velvet sounds a little 70's-ish. But, I have to say, they are very soft. Andrew already spilt some water on them and the water just beads up and wipes off. Soon we will see how well they do with baby spitup.


Since pushing your furniture against the walls is a top 25 decorating no-no (acording to HGTV), we decided to angle the couches a little bit. We are going to leave it for a while to see if we like it. We might have to move the coffee table out of the way to play our Wii. But, that's ok.

2 comments:

The Sinks said...

I like the new, cool, hip, spit up friendly couches!

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how technology has become so integrated in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes cheaper, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cid-2602f0e287041cef.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2602F0E287041CEF!106.entry]R4i SDHC[/url] DS QDos)