Friday, August 10, 2007

New Bathroom

We finally finished our guest bathroom. I didn't take a "before" picture because I thought we already had some on our computer. But, I can't find them. So, I took a "during" picture. We painted the vanity white. It used to be a pinkish whitewashed color. I didn't like it. Plus the paint was peeling off.


We replaced the lighting...

the countertop and the faucet...

put new hardware on the doors, got a new mirror...

and got a new toilet paper holder and towel rack.

And now we have a new bathroom. It is kind of hard to tell what color we really painted because it came out different in every picture. I think it is most like the one with just our faucet. It is called "pepper spice" from Home Depot.

Now we are ready to tackle our bathroom. So much to get done before baby girl gets here!

2 comments:

Beth Simmons said...

What a great job. Looks like a good bathroom for a grandmother to use when she comes to visit her granddaughter:)

Katherine said...

Great job on the bathroom. We'll have to hire you and Andrew to fix up our house! I also like the the cupboards you put in the laundry room. After I saw them in your blog I wanted to put some like that above our washer and dryer. How did you install them?