Saturday, August 11, 2007

Crab Feast

This past Friday, Andrew's company had a crab feast. To be honest, Andrew and I don't really care for crab because it is just too much work to get the meat out. You work really hard for a tiny bit of meat mixed with crab guts. So, we just stuck to the hot dogs and hamburgers. (I guess we aren't true Marylanders.) But, it was fun to hang out with Andrew's co-workers and co-worker's girlfriends and wives.
Altered Hexon, the company band, played again. Andrew not only played the trumpet this time, but also the bongos, maracas, tamberine and drums. He added quite the percussion ensemble.

The band did very well, especially for the amount of time that they don't practice. They had a great time "rockin' out" and I had a great time watching them have fun.

1 comment:

The Sinks said...

Oh man, I LOVE steamed crabs! I guess that may be because I am from MD! :)