Monday, September 3, 2007

Back to School


Sorry that my updates have slowed down a little bit. Things have been very busy with the start of school. The students came back last Monday. We had a great week. I only have 21 students so far. That is much better than the 26 that I had last year. I have a very sweet class. And I am actually much happier being back at school than I thought I was going to be. (I was really enjoying my summer and sleeping in until 10:00.) It hasn't taken long for us to get back in the swing of things. Here you can see my students working very hard on their writing. They are working on personal narratives. (or just stories about themselves.)


Now, I just have to make it through Back-to School-Night this week. It is going to be a late night on Tuesday and Wednesday.

No comments: