Monday, May 3, 2010

Not Me Monday...



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This past weekend, I did not go to support my husband at his triathlon and totally miss the entire event because I couldn't get myself and the kids out of the house fast enough.  He definitely didn't call me after he finished the race wondering where we were and we still hadn't made it to the finish line.

I definitely didn't pick out a new carseat for Oliver based (mostly) on the design of the cover and now have buyer's remorse.




My son definitely does not enjoy playing with a mermaid that Madeline got in her Happy Meal.  I would never give him a girly toy to play with, especially since he is still sleeping on a pink sheet.  

I do not wish that I had written down more "not me..." ideas throughout the week because now I can't remember them, even though I know there are a ton more.

1 comment:

Sincerely Anna said...

Great post! I wish I could see the pic of the carseat but it didn't download for me...to tell you it looks great (because I know it does). Fun carseat covers look awesome in pictures, that's what truly matters right :)

I had a good entry this week with leaving my frozen lasagna sitting on the stove while thinking it was baking for 75 minutes -- I'll have to join up next week...I'm sure there will be lots of "not me" moments to share. It's good to laugh at ourselves!