Monday, April 26, 2010

Not me Monday...



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Oliver definitely does not have a pink sheet on his bed because he only has one sheet and I can't get it washed fast enough before he is ready to go to sleep again.  And I am not tempted one bit to leave that sheet on there because it is much softer than the sheet that matches his bedding.

I didn't just put Madeline down for a nap without a diaper because I just didn't feel like putting one on.  I definitely won't be regretting that decision in a few hours.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Awesome! All of it! Awesome!

Natasha said...

I have never let my kids sleep in my bed because I forgot to dry their sheets and remembered right at bedtime!

Just remember...Real men love pink!