Monday, May 17, 2010

Not Me Monday...

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not eat a spoonful of brown sugar because I wanted something sweet to eat and nothing else looked good.

My 6 month old son is definitely not watching a sign language video right now.  Everyone knows that children shouldn't watch TV until they are at least 2 years old.

I did not turn my head while Oliver was on the changing table to stain stick his clothes and then turn back around in time to catch him as he was rolling off the edge of the dresser.

And I definitely didn't allow the same son to do a face plant in the bath tub a few minutes later.  I have super ninja fast reflexes and always catch him when he falls over.

I definitely did not get super annoyed when I came home last night with 4 kids in the car and find that my reserved parking space had been taken and I had to park super far from our condo.  I always have an eternal perspective on things and realize that it is no big deal.  It could have been much worse.

4 comments:

Krisha said...

ohhh Naomi. you make me laugh... especially b/c I've witnessed your cat-like reflexes... or wait, was that your cat with a hairball impression...

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA, I did this today only I didn't catch Edyn as she was falling off the bed. oh dear...3rd time so far. You would think I would learn SOMETHING. LOVED your eating brown sugar...that's disgusting...I am TOTALLY going to get some because I have nothing sweet in my house either. :) Oh, and thanks for the recommendation. I don't use picasa, but instead I just exported it to a smaller file and Whalla!! Thanks!!!

Sincerely Anna said...

Gotta see these Ninja reflexes sometime!

I also love that you use stain-stick as a verb. Hold on, I gotta stain-stick that first. For some reason, that just cracks me up. I'm going to try to work that into my daily vocabulary from now on.

Jaime Lee said...

This is so funny! I hate that I am the much worse part of it..haha
Anyhow your monday entries are really fun I look forward to it each week. Titus watched tv way earlier than Simeon ever did too! you still make me laugh Naomi even thousands of miles away.