Friday, May 21, 2010

What are you so proud of?

I can tell already that this little guy is going to be up to no good.  He can already pull up on this bouncy seat and climb up into it.  You can see the bruise on his forehead from crawling and getting into things. (No, I didn't drop him.  I told you I caught him that last time.)


He tries to open cabinets and pulls over things like baskets, buckets and urns, as he moves around the living room.  

  We lowered his crib this week.  It is a good thing.  Because this is what happens when I lay him down to sleep now.  Not a lot of sleeping.
 

I'm pretty sure this is asking for trouble.  It sure would be nice to have a little lock on the swing that kept it from swinging because he makes a beeline for this as soon as he sees it now.


Even the doctor said at his last appointment that he is the type of baby that I really need to baby proof the house for.  Speaking of last appointment,  Oliver now weighs 16 lb 7 oz (30%), is 27 1/2 inches tall (80%) and his head is 44 1/2 cm (70%).  So, he is tall and thin like his sister.

4 comments:

Sincerely Anna said...

Oh my, welcome to the world of boys! I can relate! The good news is, no Shred needed for you! You'll be having a good workout everyday keeping him out of trouble and burning off that energy at the park :)

Trisha said...

He looks so big in those pictures. And so cute, of course.

I feel confident he'll be walking before Aliyah now. She just started climbing up on things two weeks ago!

the mcquiddys said...

I can't believe how much he can do at such a young age! He should be the spokesbaby for Wheaties. :)

Nemmy Rose said...

omg ! i love ur baby boy so muchhhh ! look at his eyes.so cute ! ♥