Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chomp Chomp

Oliver's first two teeth have finally broken through.  And being the good boy that he is, I just simply asked him to show me his teeth.  And he did.  (I wish.) In other Oliver news, we believe he is on the verge of crawling as well.  He is starting to get up on all fours and will sometimes move forward a little bit.  I don't think it will be too much longer before he gets the hang of it.  Of course, whenever we try to take video of it, he only lays flat on his belly with his arms and legs flailing about.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the gums!!!! hahahaha!!! I know...I love those tents/houses too. I actually bought PVC pipe today to make a 48 inch by 48 inch house. I will take pictures as I go along. :) I think it will take me a while, but first step is done...the frame :) I'll let you know how this turns out. I don't think this is going to be the best one in the world, but....yes, I will make it and it will be special to them...or else! ahahahahahhaha. How are you doing with 2 friend? Wait till Oli is crawling and can get into Maddie's toys. OH MY!!!

Unknown said...

Also, what are you using to take your pictures? what kind of camera and what software? these pics are off the hook!

Beth Simmons said...

Yay! Way to go Oliver! Now he can have some Cheerios:)