Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me Monday...



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. This is the first time I have done one. But, it sounds like fun.

I certainly did not go out to dinner this past week for a mom's night out in jeans that my son had just peed on 10 minutes earlier because I thought they were mostly dry by the time I left. That's completely gross and probably stinky too.

And this picture was not taken today. I mean, it's February people! Who would still have Christmas decorations out.

Would you like to share what you have NOT been up to lately? If so, join the Not Me Monday blog carnival over at McMama.

3 comments:

Yellow House said...

Welcome to the Not Me club :) The pee on the jeans made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing :)

Chelsea
inayellowhouse.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Hey Naomi! It's Jenny from the Zion House, used to be Sears. I found your blog from Jenny's. Your children are adorable. Glad to see you are doing good!

Brad and Lauren Holmes said...

Oh my goodness! I was a little sad that I didn't get to sit by you at dinner (and catch-up), but now I have to admit I am not as sad. LOL! :-)