Thursday, March 29, 2007

Just a little friendly Solitaire...


Back in December, we won a palm pilot in our Bible Study's gift exchange. We were quite shocked and excited about our organizing potential now. But really, all we use the palm pilot is for playing Solitaire. It was Andrew who started getting addicted. But, then I played and I got a higher score than him. So, he had to beat me. He finally beat me with a score of 5457! So, I had to beat him. I played one game and I obliterated his score with 6156. This is pretty much the beginning of our rivalry. It took him a month and a half, but he finally beat me. Unfortunately, I tied his score that night.

Here are our highest scores below if you would like to join the competition on your own handheld. (We might be a little obsessed, but we keep a copy of it on our refrigerator just so we know.)

5457 Andrew
6156 Naomi
6474 Andrew
6474 Naomi

4 comments:

Younger Leo said...

Solitaire master! ^_^
Regards. Younger Leo Blog

The Nolls said...

LOVE IT! Eric and I used to have a running score of Gin Rummy. But I'm not as good as you, Naomi. He always whooped me.

The Sinks said...

I don't know if it would be good for our marriage, personally... When I was pregnant (just a couple weeks before Kathryn was born), we had a date at Hotel Roanoke and played each other in checkers and chess. He "whooped me" each time, even when I had twice the number of checkers he had in one of the games. I blamed it on being pregnant (it does weird things to your brain)... :)

Is it sync'd yet? said...

My wife and I battle it out on Guitar HeroII.

Then again, we can play rythem and lead together on that one.

I forgot my point.


Gnat.
.