Saturday, March 17, 2007

Earth and Fire

"Earth and Fire", that is what we are going to call our business when we buy an old barn and set up a pottery and glassblowing studio inside. Let us know if you would like to invest in our new company. Maybe we will give discounts to our early investors.

This is the first bowl I made in my pottery class. Hopefully I will have a lot more to bring home on Tuesday after my class. So, I will post them for your viewing enjoyment.


Here are some of Andrew's latest creations.




He decided to make a fish bowl. Who would have guessed?!? It is holds a little more than 1 gallon of water.


And of course, no fish bowl would be complete without a fish.






Andrew also decided to start making me jewelry. They are very colorful, but a little massive.


I am modeling the middle one for you. Notice that it is the smallest one.

3 comments:

The Sinks said...

Wow, ya'll are quite the pottery couple! The stuff you're making really is cool! I would totally buy stuff from you, and might be able to invest a few bucks to help ya get started (if we have any money left to invest after Johnny and Andrew buy all of Roanoke).

Tabitha said...

You two are so creative! I'm so glad we're friends:) I love the jewerly ... it looked fantastic on you, Naomie .... good job, Andrew! I can't wait for Earth & Fire! I'll invest too ... really, you two are really talented. See you in Richmond in a couple weeks!!

John Fontana said...

Ah, that's what I like to see! good job guys keep those creative juices flowing

Fontana