Thursday, September 30, 2010

Madeline has turned our dining room table into her art studio.  She recently discovered the glue stick and has been entertained for hours gluing foam letters onto paper.  

I have been having fun with her too.  Does anyone else still enjoy coloring as much as a 2 year old?



Foamy letters, glue and markers are a nice recipe for some preschool fun.

I wrote words or letters for her and she found the foamy letters and glued them on.  
Who knew that the giant box of foamy letters that I bought when teaching kindergarten, 6ish years ago, would provide so much entertainment for my 2, almost 3, year old?

3 comments:

the mcquiddys said...

I, for one, can't wait for the days when Haley and I can color together. So yes! I love coloring still. :) And I also love that Madeline is in her pjs. That's how the best kind of artwork emerges! Have a great Thursday.

Becky Swann said...

good mamma!

Tabitha said...

I love the idea of writing the letters and having Madeline find them and glue them on!! I'll have to try that with Jude as he recently discovered his love of glue sticks too! :)