Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


I turned 28 on July 13th. We were at the beach for my birthday. We didn't have internet at our beach house. So, I couldn't check all my Facebook messages. Sad, I know. But, it was fun to read them when I got the chance. We celebrated by going out to dinner and then we had pie and ice cream for dessert. I don't really love cake all that much. So, I chose apple pie instead.



Andrew did the lovely decorating :)




You can't get a much better birthday than spending it at the beach, surrounded by family!

6 comments:

Above or Below the Mason/Dixon said...

Ugh!! We didn't even say Happy Birthday when we saw you! Happy Belated!! And I really wanted to say I love the new banner pic of Maddy Anne!!

the mcquiddys said...

I need to know how you get the cute banners on the top of your blog. Whenever I try they pictures are too big and I can't write anything on them. Reveal your cute blog secrets to this desperate woman!

Daniel and Kimberly Jordan said...

Jim Gaffigan once said, "Pie can’t compete with cake. Put candles in a cake, it’s a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, and somebody’s drunk in the kitchen."

ranelle said...

Happy late birthday! i agree, the beach and apple pie is a pretty wonderful birthday! God bless you!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos from your birthday!!! Andrew did a fantastic job decorating your pie too. :-)

Anonymous said...

"Anonymous"- Love,
Lauren :-)