Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Class of 1999!

Over the Fourth of July holiday weekend, I went to my 10 year, high school reunion. I went to a small Christian school and graduated with 38 people. Here are all the people that made it to the reunion.
We met at a local church with a picnic shelter and a great playground for all of the kids to play on. Madeline had a blast. She made lots of new buddies.


While the kids played, we sat around, ate and caught up on life. Although, we knew a lot of what was going on with each other because of facebook and blogs. It's still much better to get together in person.

We got to meet little Abigail for the first time. Her mom, Erin's and my parents are good family friends.

Becky decided to leave her little girl Ellen with her grandparents. So, they came over to our house later so we could meet her.


The playground was very big. But, Madeline had a good time climbing, sliding, driving and wandering around on her own or with the big kids.

Some friends, Erin, me, Sarah and Becky.

More friends, Becky, Corri, Amanda, Becky, me and Sarah with some of our kids. (There were a ton more kids there! We were a very productive class, or should I say, reproductive :)


Madeline's friends taught her how to say, "cheese" for pictures.

I think they were trying to get her to say other funny things.

We had a great time at the reunion. It is fun to see everyone's families and catch up on their lives.
Like I said earlier, Becky came over to my parent's house later in the afternoon so we could meet Ellen. I have only seen pictures of her on their blog. So, it was fun to see Becky's little mini-me in person.

1 comment:

Becky Swann said...

Yeah! Thanks for posting all of those! It was so good to see you and everyone! I'm glad we got to visit more afterwards and that our girls got to meet! Love you lots!