Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our First Night at Myrtle Beach

Well, we made it safely back from vacation with over 1500 pictures. So, I think I will just have to do several posts because I love too many of them to narrow it down to one post.

Madeline was happy to get out of the car after a 6 hour trip. We still had some daylight to burn, so we headed down to the beach. Madeline was not crazy about the sand. It makes her very dirty, or " all dutty", as she says. She was very hesitant to get out of anyone's arms.



But, with a little encouragement, she warmed up to the beach.

The tide was very low. So, she had some big pools of water to play in where the waves couldn't get her. So, she got to work filling her bucket with sand, water and sticks.










2 comments:

Beth Simmons said...

I love all these pictures. Makes me want to go back real soon!

Lauren said...

i love that last picture of you two! how cute!

and i'm glad someone else takes tons of pictures. i just realized the other day when backing up the computer that I had over 4,000 pictures in the last three months. :)