Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Abby!


Last week, we headed down to my Aunt's house for my cousin's birthday. Abby turned 4 years old.




She had a really fun birthday party with lots of her friends, food and games. But, probably the biggest hit was the moonbounce.


Abby jumping with her new princess bear.


Will jumping high!


Even Madeline had a blast. She ran, jumped, did somersaults and fell down a lot. But, it just made her laugh and smile so big!!

Lookin a little rough by the end of the day. But, can you tell she had a blast?
She did have to take a break to be a super model for just a second.

Will is Abby's little brother. I think him and Madeline look very much alike. Soon there will be another cousin to play with. My aunt is due to have a baby girl a week after me. But, I have a feeling she will have her's before me. Just a feeling. And really, I am pretty bad at feelings. So, it means nothing. Like I said, just a feeling.

Madeline also enjoyed playing on their slide. She talks about "s-s-s-slides" a lot lately. And yes, she even stutters it when she says it. Not sure where that came from.
She played in the sand table with Will.
And even mowed the grass a little. It's so fun to have a backyard full of wonderful toys.
Happy Birthday, Abby! Thanks for inviting us to your party. We had a blast!!!

1 comment:

Nathaniel Simmons said...

wow - these pictures are great!!!

Abbey looks so old now. We are from a really good looking family... I guess it just runs in our genes