Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Park


This past year, I worked on a leadership team for MOPS (Mother's Of PreSchoolers). This morning, our team leader had a picnic to thank us. So, we headed to a nearby park and hung out with our friends for the morning. Madeline really loves to find sticks and rocks. (And notice the brown flop flops!)

I forgot to get the camera out until the very end. So, I don't have that many pictures. But, here are some of Madeline's friends. They were making some kind of stick stew in the water fountain. Yum! (Or as Madeline would say, "Num!")


This is Theia, affectionately known as, "Feia". Whenever I say we are going to hang out with friends or go to church, Madeline always says, "Feia?!" But really, once they are together, they don't really pay attention to each other. I still think it's cute that Madeline has a friend that she talks about.


Olivia wanted me to take her picture :)

I love the look I'm getting in this picture. I helped Madeline climb up this ladder and then told her to hold on tight while I took her picture. She doesn't look too happy about it, perhaps a little embarrassed even :)

No comments: