Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day (a day late) to the best daddy in the whole world!

I knew that Andrew would be a great father. But, he is far more than I ever expected! I mean, look at him. He was a natural from the first time he held Madeline.


He is such a loving, sweet, encouraging, fun, exciting dad. Madeline is a very blessed little girl. And I am blessed just by watching him with her. I fall more in love with him everyday as I watch him love on his sweet little princess. So, Happy Father's Day, Andrew!! Thanks for being so wonderful.


And Happy Father's Day to all the other wonderful fathers out there, especially mine and Andrew's.


We spent the weekend with my family at Fairystone State Park. I didn't really take any good pictures. For some reason, I don't take a lot of pictures when I am with my mom. I feel like she is taking them, so I don't need too. But, then I end up with no pictures. I need to learn my lesson. Anyways, I don't have any pictures to post of our wonderful time with my mom's side of the family. But, we had a great time celebrating Father's Day with everyone.

No comments: