Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Baby Shower



I had a wonderful baby shower this past weekend! It was so humbling to have so many people spend their Saturday afternoon celebrating our new little girl. But, I was so encouraged to be surrounded by so many wonderful people. My childhood friend, Jaime and my cousin, Leigh Ann threw me the shower. Jaime put so much thought and effort into the shower. It was so encouraging to, not only me, but everyone there. Leigh Ann made the beautiful cake and the rest of the food.





I am so happy that my mother-in-law was able to come.




We received so many wonderful gifts including this blanket that my Aunt Phyllis crocheted.




My mom enjoyed pretending to hold her grandbaby in all her new clothes.



I was so excited to see my college roommates at the shower.
One of them flew in from Florida, another drove all the way from Alabama and one came from Virginia Beach. We missed seeing Jeni, but we hope to see her for New Year's and the next 2 baby showers coming up at the beginning of 2008. I'm sad we didn't all get a picture together. So, if one of you girls have one, let me know.

2 comments:

The Nolls said...

OOOOH! It looks like tons of fun for everyone. I'm so glad you had such a great time and wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Hope you're doing well as you wait out the final stretch. we're praying for you!!

Brian and Karen said...

So glad your shower was blessed! We will be praying for you and Andrew in the last few weeks of your pregnancy. It is so exciting! We are almost 5 months and find out soon what we are having. I am not showing yet though. I can't wait to look as cute as you do! :)

Blessings to all 3 of you!