Monday, October 15, 2007

Roses


Andrew came home from work one day last week with a huge bouquet of roses. They are absolutley beautiful. He even blew the bowl that the roses are in. I am so blessed to have such a giving and loving husband. He shows me all the time how much he loves me. I can't wait to see him as a father. I know it is going to be so sweet.


I think he has entered the "nesting" stage of pregnancy. He has painted our laundry room and is painting our downstairs bathroom now as I am typing this blog. I don't know when I will get into this stage. I am pretty content sitting here at the computer and blogging. :)

1 comment:

The Crabtrees said...

Hi Naomi,
I just was blog surfing off of Cristen's blog, and looked into your's and you look so cute! I am so happy for you and Andrew, and I am posting under the wrong entry, but wanted to tell you that the crib looks so adorable! Baby girls are so much fun. Daughter's are such a delight. Best wishes. I know Cristen will fill me in on the details. I want to be sure to get to see this baby when you come to Harrisonburg with her. My newly active blog has a link on Critens web page. Check it out once in a while, as I will be putting children and granddaughter info,pics up every week or so. Carol