Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Andrew and I didn't really celebrate Halloween this year. We don't get any trick-or-treaters at our house so we didn't even buy any candy. Well, that isn't true. Last year, our 16-ish year old neighbor from downstairs came by twice. There was one knock on the door this year, so I just pretended like no one was home. (Maybe that is why we don't get any trick-or treaters.)

But, we did have a big Halloween party at school. All the first grade teachers dressed up like M&M's. I was a peanut M&M and our baby was the peanut. I think we looked pretty cute.


I would love to put up more pictures of my students. But, I don't think I am supposed to . I don't want to get sued or anything. But, I did have to put up this picture for Jenny and Chris.


Chaaarrrrlie! You want to go to Candy Mountain?

No comments: