Monday, October 15, 2007

A lovely weekend with Jenny and Chris


This past weekend, Jenny and Chris came up from Virginia beach for a visit. It was so fun having friends for the weekend. Our time was filled with a trip to the pumpkin patch, some Wii and Guitar Hero playing, Chris' first trip to Chipotle, Ledo's Pizza (with an angry patron sitting at the table behind us), some Dairy Queen, seeing someone's truck shrink wrapped, watching youtube videos (Chaaarrrrlie! Charlieeeeee!) and just good ole hangin' out time. I believe that we stayed up until 2:30 on Friday night. Which is unheard of in this house. I don't usually make it past 10pm.


Just in case you couldn't tell, that is my belly sticking through the apple. Maybe next year we can put our little girl's actual face through the apple like normal people.


Chris is only a few months behind me. I think he is due at the end of February. :)


Jenny had a hard time picking her pumpkin off the vine. At least we know that the farm didn't ship in a bunch of pumpkins and dump them in the field.




Chris brought his IPhone, which Andrew is completely giddy over. Andrew couldn't put it down all weekend.


I think I should have been a rock star. We definitely need Guitar Hero for our Wii when it comes out in October.

2 comments:

The Nolls said...

What fun! wish we could have been there to play with you... and I wish we could play your wii with you too. Eric keeps saying he wants one and you, Naomi, have convinced me it would be a pretty great investment for fun times :) You look beautfiul, can't wait to hear news of the little lady's debut :)

Dr. Francey Pants said...

I have to say that only with strian and effort can I make my belly do that! It was an awesome weekend!