Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Crib



Well, this is where our little girl is going to be spending the next few years of her life sleeping. Well, at least until she figures out how to climb out of it.



Thanks Julie for all the bedding! I think it works perfectly. (For those of you who don't know, Julie is my aunt, whose little girl is no longer using her crib bedding and has grown out of a lot of really cute clothes that are now in our little girl's closet. We are so excited to start putting her in all the cute little clothes. So, thanks again, Julie and Abby!)



We also bought some fun blocks to put in this giant jar. Just thought I'd share.

A funny little story for ya:
When I went to pick up my students from recess today, one of my little girls said, "I can see your baby's nose poking out. It is really little", as she held up her little fingers together to show how small my baby's nose was. I had to tell her it was just my belly button sticking out a little bit.

4 comments:

The Nolls said...

What a precious room. I can tell it will be a really sweet haven for your little girl and for you guys, a place to just be together and enjoy each other and rest. Here's a theory for you: maybe our prego belly buttons stick out because our babies stick their noses in them...

The Sinks said...

What a beautiful room! Of course I wouldn't expect anything less from you! :) My kids used to say it was Kathryn's toe sticking out. They woulud even occasionally come up and touch it, which was weird, since they're in middle school...

Becky Swann said...

Love that about the nose, that is so cute, just like your baby room!

Julie said...

You are more than welcome. I am glad that you get to enjoy everything too! Now, I have a bunch of boy stuff waiting for you too!!!!! ;-) The room looks great. Now, get your rest now while you can! It won't last!! Love ya...