Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ninja Master Prep Professional

My old blender died a few months ago.  It was a pretty sad day.  We enjoy smoothies in this house (well, everyone but Andrew).  I tried to make them in my new food processor that I got for my birthday.  Let me just save you the time and effort and let you know that it doesn't work so beautifully.  But, it did work in a pinch.  So, I replaced the old blender with a new Ninja Master Prep Professional.  It comes with lots of accessories and it blends our smoothies beautifully.  So, we are back in business.  Except, now Madeline doesn't love smoothies because they are too cold... sigh.  I mainly wanted to share these pictures so you could see Oliver's awesome bed head anyways.  



4 comments:

Sincerely Anna said...

You go with your Ninja Master Prep! Are those Tupperware cups? If so, that takes me back to my childhood!

Maureen said...

I was going to ask about those cups too!!?
Also share your smoothie recipes!

Beth Simmons said...

I love Oliver's bed head:)

The Girl said...

That is some of the most stellar hair I've ever seen. I would leave it that way all the time...to fabulous to tame!