Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving

We usually spend Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family.  We have now moved the festivities to North Carolina for the past 2 year.  And although it is a lot of driving.  It is fun to be with family.  As always, I tried to get pictures of Madeline.  But, she kept running away from me or hiding.  So, these are the only ones I could get.  



Or you could tell her that you just wanted a picture of the spatula or brownie.  Is that lying?


After we ate our delicious meal with all my favorites like sweet potatoes, broccoli salad, mac and cheese, broccoli casserole, corn pudding and pecan pie, we just hung out the rest of the day as a family.  

My cousin Benjamin

 My dad

my mom

cousins Jeremy, Cade and Timothy

 My grandfather, Popeye and mom
  mom again (I think she's so pretty)

Aunt Cindy and cousin Bethany

 They put Popeye to work sharpening all the knives.  I think he enjoyed having something to do.  

Aunts Pam and Judy

Madeline and Pawpaw enjoyed some youtube videos about sea planes.  That might be random for some people.  But, fitting for them.

Aunt Phyllis and Mara

Bethany and mom checking out cameras for Christmas



Andrew and Benjamin enjoying a friendly game of Chess

Mom took a few of these pictures as well.  



Oliver slept through most of the festivities.  But, he did wake up in time to eat some dinner (which none of us were thinking about since we had just eaten a huge lunch.)

Stay tuned for more from our Thanksgiving weekend.  I know you are thinking, "more?", there were about 363 million pictures already.  I know, I am having a hard time narrowing down.  

1 comment:

Beth Simmons said...

Such a fun time! Thanks for documenting for us.