Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Cards and Shutterfly

 We got our first Christmas card in the mail a few days ago.  I love getting all of the Christmas cards and hanging them in our kitchen.  It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy.  Speaking of Christmas cards, here's a little outtake from our Christmas card photoshoot with my mom over Thanksgiving.  


I am really tempted to use this picture actually.  It just makes me laugh.  Oliver only wanted his Pawpaw and was really mad that we took him away.

So, I need to choose our Christmas card this year.  (I can't believe it is already December!)  And Shutterfly is doing a great promotion.  I actually haven't ordered cards from them before.  But, I love their selection.  There are so many to choose from.  I kind of wanted to design my own this year.  But, why would I do that when Shutterfly has so many choices?  Here are a few of my favorites.  



Aren't they so fun?  I guess you will have to wait to see which one I chose for this year.  It might be one of these or a totally different one.  

I have a friend who makes a calendar through Shutterfly each year.  And I think it is a wonderful idea.  I would love to have pictures of my family hanging up in my kitchen.  And this is such a practical way to do it.  So, I might give this a try this year.  

I'm sure you guys have already ordered your Christmas cards and finished all your Christmas shopping by now.  But, if not, know you are in good company.  Because I haven't started either.  

3 comments:

Beth Simmons said...

I love that family picture. I do feel sorry for Oliver but it still makes me laugh every time I see it:)

Sincerely Anna said...

I would be so tempted to use that one too...and probably would! It makes me laugh, that's real life right there!

I ordered from Shutterfly too and have created a calendar for my MIL every year. It's so easy...but still took me several hours to make. Too many pics to look through! But then again, that's part of the fun for me.

Darlene said...

I would be tempted to use that photo too! So stinkin' cute. But bless his heart!