Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cabin John Park

We have been trying to explore all the fun things here in Montgomery County this summer.  So, on Monday, we headed to Cabin John Park, which is rumored to have a really cool train.  (Actually it isn't rumored, it is pretty clearly stated online.)  But, we didn't know that it would also have this really cool, but somewhat disturbing pig that talked to you and asked for your trash.  

After being somewhat traumatized by Porky (me, not Madeline), we bought our $1.75 tickets and waited for the next ride.  




Madeline was very excited!

And Andrew had the day off from work for the holiday weekend.  We love it when daddy can join us on our adventures!






Weeeeee! (Just getting ready for the rides at the beach.)

High five!


All was well and good until mommy decided to climb over the seats to get some shots from the front.  My foot may have accidentally knocked someone in the head.  

We're starting to pull it back together here.

Oliver had enough of the drama.

When the train ride was over, Oliver continued his nap in the stroller while we headed to the playground.  

There was fun stuff for everyone!


Isn't he handsome?  Did you notice the goatee?  Or the absence of one?  I think I'm getting a little more used to it now.  I love him either way though.  




Daddy and Madeline ended the day by conquering the mountain (of mulch).

3 comments:

Sincerely Anna said...

Hahaha I love how you still took the picture after bonking Madeline in the head with your foot! Great photos, it looks like you had a fun family outing.

the mcquiddys said...

Very fun pictures! I too got a good chuckle at the post-foot picture. Poor little Madeline. Haha. I'm glad she made a full recovery. :) On a different note, have you found a way to enlarge your pictures without having to change the dimentions with each picture individually? Right now I only know how to change them by entering three different dimentions for each photo. And since not all the dimentions are the same for each photo I have to do some calculating to get them equally enlarged. Too much work. Help!

Brad and Lauren Holmes said...

You are too cute Naomi! :-) Those were awesome pictures. If you check out my facebook page, I was singing your praises the other day!