Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Roanoke


We headed to Roanoke last weekend to visit my family. We spent a lot of time on Saturday at a park nearby since the weather seems to be warming up. It was pretty. But, still a little chilly. Madeline enjoyed swinging high. (I can't believe she's big enough to swing on a big girl swing.)


Of course, there were lots of photos taken. (Actually, Andrew took all of these. I just edited them.)

After lunch, Pawpaw took Madeline for a ride on a tractor.



Gigi enjoyed some Oliver time.


Oliver got to sit in the high chair for the first time. I think he enjoyed being a big boy :)

This what I like to call, "I Will Conquer The Applesauce"

Andrew decided to do a little photoshoot with Oliver. I definitely think Andrew should go into photography.

We had a great weekend with my family!

1 comment:

Beth Simmons said...

I love all of these photos!!! Andrew did a great job taking them and Naomi, you did a great job editing. I think you should go into business together! We had a great time with you all. Thanks for visiting!!