Monday, March 15, 2010

Photoshoot


My friend, Lauren is about to have her 3rd daughter any day now. We are so excited and can't wait to meet her! I wanted to get a little practice taking some maternity shots. So, she graciously agreed.

She and her family were such troopers. It was quite a cold morning. As you can see, there is still ice on the lake.




I was so grateful for the opportunity to practice taking pictures. It was a lot of fun! I hope I get the chance to take pictures of their sweet little girl when she gets here, any day now!

8 comments:

the mcquiddys said...

These are great. You don't need anymore practice :)

Randy and Lindsay said...

These are really great pictures!!!

Chantry said...

i LOVE these! how cute are those girls having a tea party?! great job!

Trisha said...

You're a pro already. Beautiful shots!

Beth Simmons said...

Beautiful photos! You did a great job and I'm sure Lauren is pleased with these.

Lauren said...

those are so good! i love the one of him kissing her head. so cute.

Building Walls said...

WOW Naomi these are gorgeous!!! Way to much talent in one family!!! :D Seriously... you've got quite an eye!

Sincerely Anna said...

Wow, beautiful! I love the props you chose and you are a wonderful photographer. I want to hire you!!