Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!


Well, I am a little late on this post. But, better late than never. We headed down to Nana and Papa Paul's house (Andrew's parents) for the 4th. We enjoyed some great family time. Madeline was very fascinated by looking through the bars on this chair.

Nana and Papa Paul got Madeline a pool to play in. She had a great time sticking her face down in the water and then pulling it out really fast.

She also got to use her booster seat for the first time and try some real broccoli and watermelon. She wasn't crazy about the broccoli, but I think she liked the watermelon.

We ended up heading home before the fireworks. I wastn't feeling well and Madeline probably would have been cranky since it was way past her bedtime. I really wanted Madeline to see them. I think she might have liked them since she likes loud noises like dogs barking and the vacuum cleaner. Of course, she may have been like all the other babies who cry through the whole thing because they are scared to death. I guess we will just have to find out next year.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: