Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


My birthday came and went while we were at Myrtle Beach on July 13th. We went to a Japanese Restaurant, my favorite, to celebrate. That piece of cheesecake was the first bit of cheese that I have had since Madeline was about a month old. She is allergic. But, I just couldn't pass it up. It was a very special day. :) And on a side note, Andrew blew out my candle. Yep, that's right. I didn't even get to blow out my own birthday candle. Sad, but true.



On the way home from dinner, we had an added bonus. We got to see this wonderful car. It was just like the one from Back to The Future. The license plate said "bttf.com".


The best part of my birthday was my birthday present. I got a new camera. Actually it is for Andrew's birthday also... as well our anniversary. We got a new Nikon D80. We have been looking at getting a new camera for a while now. So, we finally took the plunge for my birthday. So we have the D80 with a 18mm-135mm lens and we couldn't be happier. :) We took about 1700 pictures while we were at the beach. Pretty rediculous if you ask me.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Happy Brithday to the best wife and my best friend in the whole wide world!!!!! (from Andrew... in case you didn't know)

Becky Swann said...

Happy late birthday! that is right you and Jaime always had your birthday's a day apart! I remember the boy/girl party in 5th grade Very cool!