Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

Along with working on the baby's room we also got a few more projects done with dad's help. He changed all the outlets and switches in the baby's room and our bathrooms to white instead of the almond color. He also installed our light fixture in our laundry room and the light in our foyer that we have been waiting on for so long. Thanks dad! (I am sure he was ready to go home today after all the work we had for him this weekend.)







But, even though it was labor day weekend, we carved out a little time for some Wii playing. We did a lot of bowling and tennis playing. I don't want to brag or anything, but I did get 6 strikes in a row during one of our bowling games. Here is the proof. This is the closest I will be getting to a six-pack, probably for the rest of my life, thanks to all the stretching our litte girl is doing to my abs.

Here are all our Wii Mii's (pronounced "We Me's") (Sorry for the lines. It is hard to take a picture of the TV.)
Mom:

Dad (aka Hitler):


Andrew:


and me:

No comments: