Monday, September 3, 2007

Baby's Room


My parents came up this weekend to help us with the baby's room. We had a lot of furniture to move out of the room and then a lot of work to do in the room.

The ceilings are very tall in her room so we decided to put up some molding so that we would only have to paint the bottom part of the room. Dad and Andrew did a great job putting that up and painting the ceiling white. The ceiling kind of disappears now.



Mom and I went to get some paint for the room. This is the second pink that we ended up with. The first pink was a bit "pepto bismol-ish". Now the pink is very soothing and sweet. We are still going to paint some stripes on one of the walls behind the crib. But, we got enough done for one long weekend.

Thanks mom and dad for all you hard work. We enjoyed spending time with you.

6 comments:

The Sinks said...

I love the baby's room so far! Good job on everything. Great belly shot, too! Thanks for putting that one in there! :)

The Nolls said...

What a beautiful color! way to go, guys! Naomi, you and I blog the same way... a lot of posts at once :) It makes for a fun read! we love you guys and can't wait to see and read more. xoxo

Nathaniel Simmons said...

sorry I didn't come to help

It looks great, I should have come so I could have my name attached to such fine work.

Becky Swann said...

I love the room, Oh I can't wait to find out what I am having so I an work on the baby room! You are such a cute prego!

Katherine said...

I love the pink you chose:) We have a little shirt for Madeline
(?still thinking of that name?) to give you.

Daniel and Kimberly Jordan said...

Beautiful! (You and the room ;) )