Monday, August 22, 2011

Water Play

Well, I am in the hospital getting some pitocin so we can meet this baby girl.  Things aren't really painful yet, so I have been editing pictures.  These are from last week.  We have been really enjoying our back deck and yard.  There's plenty of room to run around, get wet and have fun.  









He wants to touch the buttons on my camera really badly.  He's a button kind of man.


A belly shot from above around 38 weeks.  (And no, it isn't twins :))
 Hopefully our next post will be an announcement.  But, we will see how long this labor goes.  I might get a chance to edit a bunch more pictures from this summer. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your new place looks wonderful. I know the kids are enjoying being outside at home. You said Oliver likes to push the buttons...Jake was like that too. He pushed any button he could reach and turned all the knobs too.