Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lucy's First Day

We've been chillin' out in our room all day.  





We did get a few happy visitors though.  Madeline got to hold Lucy all by herself.

We got a few pictures of Oliver close to Lucy.

And he likes the "dady's" bed.

That cup of ice may or may not have ended up on Lucy.

So she got some new clothes.  Gigi made her a special hat.


 I'd say Lucy had a good day.  Oh, and I guess I should document that she was in her first earthquake as well.  A 5.9 earthquake.  Pretty crazy.  Welcome to the world Lucy!

3 comments:

Nathaniel Simmons said...

Perhaps the world isn't quite ready for Lucy, or perhaps it just shuttered to realize how awesome she is. Either way, an earthquake to announce your arrival is of near Biblical proportion. I have really high expectations for this girl.

Krisha said...

I thought about that! you guys were one of the first thoughts I had- wow Lucy was welcomed into the world with a KAbOOm! haha she's so beautiful and def a Glenn baby! Looks a lot like Madeline when she was first born! the cup of ice made me laugh. Congrats Na, Drew, Madeline, and "Oli-her" (Chase's name for Oliver)

The Girl said...

I kept getting teary looking at your pictures! She's so beautiful and sweet and perfect! If I ever get over this stupid cough I'm DEFINITELY going to have to hold her :-)