Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Simmons

(Warning: there isn't a single picture of the bride and groom really together.)

Madeline has come a long way from a few months ago when she wanted nothing to do with being a flower girl.  We practiced a few times at the rehearsal and she did amazingly at the wedding.  She was so giddy all day waiting to be the flower girl.  
  
Kanon was such a beautiful bride.  I loved her dress.  

Mom looked beautiful as well as the mother of the groom.  And I'm just looking bigger as little "Ruby" (as Madeline calls her) continues to grow in my belly.  

The kids at the wedding had a great time.  They just ran around the grounds playing with each other.  The owner of the nursery even gave them rides on a golf cart.  They thought it was awesome.  

 The reception was set under this one beautiful tree covered in Spanish moss.  It was probably the most beautiful wedding I have ever been too.  Kanon's dad did the ceremony and it is probably the most beautiful and special ceremony I have been to as well.  Every word he said was so special.  It was really perfect.  
















5 comments:

bradandsadie said...

that wedding is BEAUTIFUL! and that picture of you is great too! "Ruby" is wonderful name are you going to stick with it ?! ;)

Nathaniel Simmons said...

Naomi -
Kanon and I just looked at your pictures and they are incredible. I am so happy you got so many awesome pictures of the setting. I think I will be downloading them if you don't mind.

Anyway, you did a great great great job. You should charge for this, but you shouldn't charge us. Thanks for doing such an awesome job.

Naomi said...

Hey Nathaniel,
Andrew took all of these pictures. I don't think I even picked up the camera during the reception. So, he can send you a paypal invoice. :)

(I can put them in the drop box for you so you can get them.)

Lauren said...

what a pretty wedding. i love the picture of you - you and your mom sure are pretty. :)

Building Walls said...

Looks like the perfect, beautiful wedding. So wonderful! I'm so happy for all of you!