Sunday, March 6, 2011

We just got back from the 40 Days for Life Kick Off Rally.  Andrew did a great job leading it and the speakers were fantastic.  If people aren't out praying every day after that, I don't know what will encourage them to.  I am just so thankful for our children and thought I would share a video of what I get to hear on a pretty regular basis.  Madeline loves to make Oliver laugh.  And he laughs harder for her than anyone else. I hope they always love each other this much.

3 comments:

Beth Simmons said...

Adorable! I love hearing Oliver laugh and it's just so sweet when Madeline asks if he's ok:) Thanks for posting!

Nathaniel Simmons said...

that is really fun - I agree with Mom, it is really sweet to hear Madeline ask Oliver if he is okay.

The Girl said...

What a beautiful sound. I wish I could bottle it and hear it whenever I need a pick-me-up, you know? So sweet :-)