Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Super Madeline

I'd like to introduce you to Super Madeline.  She's rough and tough and dresses the part to a T with her Monkey hat (that she insists still fits her from her first Halloween), cape and black dress shoes.  The pajamas are just because we failed to dress this day.  


She races around to save her family (of stuffed animals) from little terrors with gigantic paws.  

She saves little bunnies from certain harm.

And places them in easier to reach places... I mean... in safety.

And then rushes off to her next mission.

 I think I like Super Madeline around.  The world just seems like a safer place to be.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

She's also super cute. You forgot that important informational piece!

Miller said...

She is so cute. Can't wait to see you guys this summer!! Ezra loves watching posts about Madeline.

Beth Simmons said...

Thanks for a fun peek into the world of Madeline! She makes me smile:)

The Girl said...

my personal favorite part is that her shoes are on the wrong feet. Nice.