Wednesday, September 30, 2009

34 Weeks


Mom got a new lens for her camera this past week. So, when we went to Roanoke for a visit, we decided to get a few more preggo shots. To be honest, it is a little awkward for me to pose for pictures. But, I am happy to have them when they are done. It will be neat to look back on this time in life. It won't last forever. I wish I had more pictures of my mom when she was pregnant. I think I have only seen one and I believe she was actually pregnant with my brother.

We only have (maybe) 6 weeks left until this little guy gets here. Time is truly flying by.


Andrew asked Madeline what she wanted to call baby brother when he gets here. She said she could call him on the phone. Not quite what we were looking for. But, still funny.



Baby brother should weigh about 5 pounds right now. I am feeling all of those 5 pounds. For the most part I feel pretty good. But, I certainly get tired more quickly now, have a hard time getting comfortable at night and I find it hard to breath sometimes. Especially when I have Braxton Hicks contractions, which I seem to be getting a lot of. I don't remember this many with Madeline. But, I am certainly enjoying all the kicks and movement from this little guy. And he seems to get the hiccups a lot. I forgot how much newborns have the hiccups.



It would have been fun to get pictures of Madeline with baby brother. But, she will have nothing to do with a camera or a photo shoot. Hopefully she will cooperate a little after baby brother gets here so we can at least get a Christmas card picture. I have my doubts though.


5 comments:

Krisha said...

I LOVE lOVE LOVE your pix!! They are absolutely stunning. So natural! You make such a cute preggo. I can't believe it's 6 weeks left!! Hard for me to believe. I need to call you but am mustering up the throat strength :)

Lauren said...

i love that last one!

The Sinks said...

beautiful pictures!!

The Crabtrees said...

Naomi,
You look beautiful and I am sure you will be soo glad you had those pictures taken. I had not been on your blog in quite a while,didn't know you were do so soon! Hang in there. Try to enjoy these last few weeks of just having to take care of one baby! The 6 weeks will go by faster that way.

Jaime Lee said...

Yay, so fun to see these pictures of you. Truly lovely~