Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sleeping


I don't have very many pictures of Madeline sleeping. I'm always scared the sounds of the camera will wake her up. And who wants to wake a sleeping baby? Especially Madeline! She's pretty cranky if she doesn't get a good nap. But, the other night, while my parents were here visiting, Madeline was taking a very long 2nd nap and we were actually trying to wake her up. It was 6:30 and her bedtime is about 7:30 or 8:00. So, my mom and I both got our cameras out and took a bunch of pictures. Her room was lighting up like a thunderstorm and she didn't even stir. Her Granny and Pawpaw must have really worn her out.



I love checking on Madeline before I head to bead. Andrew and I usually go into her room together and look at her, make sure she's covered up and warm and then we look at each other with a, "she's so cute, I want to cry," look. Then we both quickly run out so if she wakes up, we can blame it on the last person out. :)


I think she really likes her bed. When she is really tired, she will point to her bed so we will lay her down. The past few days she has been waving bye-bye to me when I lay her down for her naps. She does a great job sleeping at home in her bed. We will see how all the holidays go since we will be out of town. It isn't quite as easy to fall asleep in a different place and a different bed.

No comments: