Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Mall


Madeline and I headed to the mall last week to hang out with some friends (our pumpkin patch friends :)). We ate lunch at Chick-Fil-A and then went to the book store. We found a lot of books on sale, which is always fun. Jillian did a great job keeping track of Madeline, who of course wanted to run all around the store. She even set the alarms off as she carried a stuffed animal out the front door. oops. I felt bad that Jillian was chasing Madeline all morning. But, I think she enjoyed playing mommy for a little bit. So, I guess it is ok.

Madeline also got to play with Faith as well. I didn't get any pictures of Lauren and I (the mommies). But, I enjoyed the fellowship with her as well. It was a fun outing for us!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm glad someone else has a child that acts wild at the mall! :) Savannah likes to pull anything down off the rack that she can get her hands on...