Sunday, November 16, 2008

Brinin' Back the 80's


My mom saw a baby on one her airplanes the other day that had some Babylegs on. (They are pretty much, leg warmers.) The mother really liked them because you don't have to take them off to change diapers and they come in a lot of fun colors and patterns. So, I found some Target brand ones and gave them a try. They have been nice on very cold days to put under Madeline's pants when we go outside. They are also nice because they aren't slippery on the bottom like tights.

But, I do have to say that they leave elastic marks around her legs (and she has pretty skinny legs). I don't know if the actual Babylegs brand are better or not. But really, she never seemed to mind. Now I'm not real sure how to do the sock and shoes thing with them. I'm just not very fashionable at all.

I do feel like I should get her a Mousercise video tape now so she can do her exercises with leg warmers on like I did when I was little. (Like I said, not very fashionable.)

1 comment:

Krisha said...

I loved this post! I wish I had a girl to put on those cute leggings. I laughed out loud when you said mousercise b/c I have an pix of me and Renu with that outfit (pink striped leggings) and leotards dancing to that video. Madeline is such a cutie! and you are a great candid photographer. :)