Sunday, December 11, 2011

Rebecca St. James

I remember going to a Rebecca St. James concert in high school with my best friend, Jaime.  But, I have to admit, I haven't listened to her music in a long time.  Until this summer that is.  Rebecca (I guess we are on a first name basis now) came to our area this summer and gave a concert to raise money to support our pregnancy center.  She is following a new passion to save the unborn.  She was even the main character in a movie called Sarah's Choice  about a girl faced with an unwanted pregnancy.  Because of Andrew's involvement with the clinic, 40 Days for Life and Maryland Coalition for Life we got to meet Rebecca before the concert and talk with her about what is happening here in Maryland.    


And then we enjoyed her very worshipful concert.


No comments: