Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pre-Kicks

Well, you might be wondering why Madeline is dressed in shorts when it is a measly 46 degrees outside right now.  Well, there is a good explanation for this.  Seeing as how we had a few things going on this summer (packing, moving, new baby), I may have fallen slightly behind on blogging.  But, obviously I do not want to forget the past 6 months or leave it up to the memories of my now 4 year old who may only remember a boring and exhausted momma.  So, the next 5,732 posts will be catch up posts, with maybe few breaks here and there.  And maybe by January, you will be caught up with the happenings of our lives.  I know you are so relieved now.  You're welcome!

So, now back to Madeline.  Back in June, Madeline finished up her soccer season after learning how to dribble, kick, listen to a coach and most importantly, do something without mommy right by her side.  Soccer seemed to open a whole new world of independence for her and now she is excited to go and do new things.  It's great for everyone.  

Coach Jill gave Madeline a medal for being her favorite player.  

Well, maybe they all got one.  But, she is certainly MY favorite player.  And I just love how cute she is with her little short haircut and rosy cheeks (which reminds me that I am thankful that it is now 46 degrees rather than 100).  There's one kid missing because he went off chasing a butterfly.  It made me laugh.   

No comments: